FERTUM ® MaxIron is a nutrient corrector, in liquid form and used by spraying on leaves, based on complexed iron soluble in water and chelated with extracts of native seaweed from the south of Chile. Formulated to avoid and correct iron deficiencies.
FERTUM ® MaxIron allows the quick absorption of mineral nutrients because they are combined with natural low molecular weight chelating agents. It is specially recommended for applying to fruit plants, grapevines, crops and vegetables. It is recommended as a supplement for soil fertilisers.
ADVANTAGES FROM USING
- It takes part in producing chlorophyll, essential for photosynthesis.
- Contributes to nitrogen fixation and to the respiration process.
- Essential for protein production and development of the plant.
- It corrects and prevents deficiencies, like: chlorosis in new leaves; yellowing between leaf veins (interveinal chlorosis); growth delay of plants, which in acute cases get stunted and later die.
- It is a cofactor of many enzymes, and in legumes it helps to fix nitrogen. Additionally it corrects and prevents deficiencies, like: chlorosis in new leaves; yellowing due to interveinal chlorosis; and growth delay of plants.